Sunday, February 21, 2010

Leaders

PSALM 127:1

Unless the LORD builds the house , they labor in vain who build it; unless the LORD guard the city, the watchman stay awake in vain.

my friends out there take note of this passage whether you are a leader or not, remember that GOD should always remain at the center of your efforts and everything you do if not you will labor in vain..

something that really struck me all of a sudden. maybe this can be something for you all to ponder and think.

into your hand
i commit again
with all I am
for you Lord

you hold my world
in the palm of your hand
and I'm yours forever

Jesus I believe in you
Jesus I belong to you
you're the reason that I live
the reason that I sing
with all I am

I'll walk with you
wherever you go
through tears and joy
I'll trust in you

and I will live
in all of your ways and
your promises forever

I will worship I will worship you forever

1 comment:

  1. are you serious or is it just hohoho? my dear many walk no more when the going gets real hard and tough. when tears fall, some trust no more.
    think again in what you say when you say i'll trust in you, or was it just only the song??
    an old wearied guy

    ReplyDelete